If you live in South Australia and have a problem with a Commonwealth Government agency that you have been unable to resolve through normal channels, then Simon’s office may be able to assist you or suggest other avenues for you to pursue.

Please note that while Simon can make enquiries and representations on your behalf, he can’t influence an agency to decide an issue in your favour or overturn any final decision.  Also, Simon is unable to provide legal advice or intervene in any legal proceedings.

To make it as easy as possible for us to assist you, please provide:

  • a clear, concise letter describing the situation or issue with which you think we can assist you;
  • include any identification numbers and/or case or file numbers; and
  • include a daytime contact number and postal address so that we can contact you if we need any more information.

Make your request for constituent assistance here.